|born on||5 June 1946 at 18:45 (= 6:45 PM )|
|Place||Viareggio, Italy, 43n52, 10e14|
|Timezone||MEDT h2e (is daylight saving time)|
|Astrology data||14°24' 02°39 Asc. 19°38'|
Italian popular, innocent-looking actress known in the U.S. for her roles in Bertolucci films. A former dancer and beauty-contest winner, she proved to be an actress who could portray both innocence and sensuality. An accomplished actress with more than 50 appearances on film ,TV and stage, Sandrelli started when she was 15. She has worked with directors such as Bertolucci, Scola and Soldati. Sandrelli is the recipient of two "Globo d’Oro" awards, a "Polifemo" in 1988, a "Nastro d’Argento" in 1989 and a Best Actress award for her performance in "L’Africana" in 1990. She is married to Nicola Pende and they have two kids.
- parent->child relationship with Sandrelli, Amanda (born 31 October 1964)
- Work : Prize 1988 (Polifemo Award)
- Work : Prize 1989 (Nastro d'Argento Award)
- Work : Prize 1990 (Best Actress Award)
Grazia Bordoni quotes B.C.
- Traits : Body : Appearance gorgeous (Innocent-looking)
- Family : Parenting : Kids 1-3 (Two)
- Vocation : Entertainment : Actor/ Actress (Film, noted for Bertolucci roles)
- Vocation : Entertainment : Live Stage (Stage)
- Notable : Awards : Vocational award (Five including Best Actress)
- Notable : Book Collection : Profiles Of Women