|born on||18 November 1925 at 13:00 (= 1:00 PM )|
|Place||Annecy, France, 45n54, 6e07|
|Timezone||GMT h0w (is standard time)|
|Astrology data||25°41' 25°26 Asc. 07°11'|
French businessman who turned his small family business into a ski merchandise empire. The company is noted for skis, ski bindings and ski boots. His innovative designs, particularly the release ski binding, contributed to safety on the slopes.
An only child, he worked closed with his father who made saw blades. In 1946 he and his father opened a small business that evolved into making and refining ski edges. Georges came up with his release ski binding in 1955. In the 1970s the company expanded into ski fashionwear. He and his wife had two sons.
He died at home on Lake Annecy, France on October 5, 2010
- Death, Cause unspecified 5 October 2010 (Age 84)
chart Placidus Equal_H.
- Work : Great Achievement 1955 (Invented release ski binding)
- Work : Start Business 1946 (Began making skis with his dad)
Paddy de Jabrun quotes from birth certificate
- Personal : Death : Long life more than 80 yrs (Nearly 85)
- Vocation : Business : Top executive
- Vocation : Business : Entrepreneur