|Birthname||Angela Elaine Richards|
|born on||15 June 1965 at 08:16 (= 08:16 AM )|
|Place||Red Bluff, California, 40n11, 122w14|
|Timezone||PDT h7w (is daylight saving time)|
|Astrology data||24°17' 11°25 Asc. 27°04'|
American homicide victim of her abusive husband, Ramon Salcido, who was often irrational from drug and alcohol use, easily flying into rages.
A sheltered local Anglo girl, she met and fell in love with Ramon when she was 19 and he, 24. They began meeting secretly as her folks would not want her seeing a Mexican national, and she got pregnant. Her furious family arranged a hasty marriage in December 1984 and baby Sofia was born seven months later.
Ramon worked at the bottling department of the Grand Cru Winery and they lived in nearby Boyes Hot Springs, CA, the beautiful, hot and dusty wine country. As Angela went through two more pregnancies, bearing a rapid total of three little girls, their family fights increased. Money was short as Ramon was spending more for parties and high times and resented the restriction of a growing family.
On 4/14/1989, Ramon came home at 6:00 AM and Angel was out. He rapidly worked himself into an incendiary rage, assuming that she was having an affair. He cut the throats of his three babies, aged four, three and two, and dumped their bodies near the town dump. On a rampage, he shot four more people and wounded one before he came home. Angela was there and he shot her to death. Leaving a note, "God forgive me," he fled to Mexico.
He was picked up five days later in Guasave, Sinaloa, brought back to California and charged with homicide. The trial was held on 7/16/1990, and on 12/17/1990, Ramon was sentenced to die in the gas chamber.
- child relationship with Salcido, Carmina Cecilia (born 24 April 1986)
- child relationship with Salcido, Sofia Ann (born 24 February 1985)
- child relationship with Salcido, Teresa Graciela (born 26 June 1987)
- sibling relationship with Richards, Ruth (born 2 March 1977)
- Family : Change in family responsibilities December 1984 (First daughter born)
chart Placidus Equal_H.
B.C. in hand from Kathryn Farmer
- Family : Relationship : Mate - Interracial (Anglo-Mexican)
- Family : Relationship : Number of Marriages (One, Ramon)
- Family : Relationship : Stress - Chronic misery (Ramon a drinker and drug user)
- Family : Parenting : Kids 1-3 (Three daughters)
- Passions : Criminal Victim : Homicide victim (Killed by husband)