|Birthname||Jamie Rae Salé|
|born on||21 April 1977 at 03:45 (= 03:45 AM )|
|Place||Calgary, Alberta, 51n03, 114w05|
|Timezone||MST h7w (is standard time)|
|Astrology data||01°13' 04°00 Asc. 29°51'|
Canadian figure skater, who, with partner David Pelletier ,won a gold medal at the 2002 Olympics, but not without anguish. After turning in a perfect performance, the couple was awarded a Silver Medal. It was later discovered that a judge had doctored the scores and they were awarded the gold instead. In 2001 they won the World Figure Skating Championship.
Partners since 1998, the pair turned professional in April 2002 and signed a multi-million dollar contract with "Stars on Ice skating tours" in May that year.
Her partner, David Pelletier, was born on November 22, 1974 in Sayabec, Canada, according to media sources.
The Olympic medalist married her skating partner David Pelletier on December 30, 2005. Their first child, a son named Jessie, was born on September 30, 2007 in St. Albert, Alberta.
- Other Relationship 1998 (began skating with David Pelletier)
- Work : Prize 2001 (won World Figure Skating Championship with partner)
- Work : Prize 2002 (won gold medal)
- Financial : Gain significant money May 2002 (signed multi-million dollar contract)
chart Placidus Equal_H.
A source who wishes to remain anonymous citing a letter from Jamie Salé now housed in Red Deer Archives. In the letter, Sale quotes her mom for the birth time.
- Traits : Body : Aerobic exercise (figure skater)
- Traits : Body : Appearance gorgeous
- Lifestyle : Work : Travel for work (a member of "Stars on Ice" touring show)
- Lifestyle : Work : Work in team/ Tandem (works with partner)
- Lifestyle : Financial : Gain - Financial success in field
- Vocation : Sports : Skating
- Notable : Awards : Olympics
- Notable : Famous : Top 5% of Profession