|Birthname||Catherine Louise Sagal|
|born on||19 January 1954 at 14:37 (= 2:37 PM )|
|Place||Los Angeles, California, 34n03, 118w15|
|Timezone||PST h8w (is standard time)|
|Astrology data||29°20' 09°14 Asc. 27°04'|
American actress, perhaps best known for her role as Peg in "Married with Children, " a long-running popular TV series (1987-1997). She played the role of Gemma Teller Morrow on the FX series Sons of Anarchy. Sagal is also known for voicing the character Leela on the animated science fiction series Futurama from 1999 to 2013.
Sagal is the daughter of an director Boris Sagal who died in an accident while working on a set on May 22, 1981 and a Sara Zwilling, a singer, writer and director, who died in 1975.. The second of five children, Sagal has younger twin sisters, Liz and Jean Sagal.
Her talents as a singer and musician exhibited themselves early in her life. A singing waitress she and her group, called "The Group With No Name," released an unsuccessful album in 1976, but the album led her to an acquaintance with Gene Simmons of "Kiss." She subsequently got gigs singing backup to him and other successful singers like Etta James, Tanya Tucker, Bob Dylan and Bette Midler. She married bass player Freddie Beckmeyer in 1978, a marriage that lasted only three years.
In 1985, she had a part in the short-lived TV series, "Mary," starring Mary Tyler Moore. Her role led to her "Married with Children" lead. On November 26, 1993, she married Jack White after they had lived together for 5 years. They had two children, daughter Sarah Grace, born August 5, 1994, and son Jackson James, born March 1, 1996. In December of 1989, Katey miscarried and in mid October 1991, Ruby Alexandra was stillborn. Sagal and her husband divorced on July 24, 2000. In 2002, she landed the female lead, opposite John Ritter, in another TV series, "Eight Simple Rules for Dating My Daughter." In the latter role, she worked with John Ritter until his death, leading to Sagal's taking over as the series lead for the remainder of the show's run.
With her children in attendance, the actress got married for the third time on October 2, 2004 in Los Angeles to Kurt Sutter, a writer and producer for "The Shield."
- business associate/partner relationship with Applegate, Christina (born 25 November 1971). Notes: Co-stars on "Married...With Children"
- business associate/partner relationship with O'Neill, Ed (born 12 April 1946). Notes: Co-stars on "Married...With Children"
- business associate/partner relationship with Ritter, John (born 17 September 1948). Notes: Co-stars on "8 Simple Rules"
- Death of Mother 1975 (of heart disease)
- Relationship : Marriage 1978
- Relationship : Divorce dates 1981 (from Beckmeyer)
- Work : New Job 1987 (Married with Children)
Frank C. Clifford quotes B.C., daughter of Bons Sagal and Sara Zwilling
- Traits : Body : Size (5'9")
- Family : Relationship : Number of Divorces (Two)
- Family : Relationship : Number of Marriages (Three)
- Family : Parenting : Birthing - Miscarriages
- Family : Parenting : Kids 1-3 (Three)
- Vocation : Entertainment : Actor/ Actress
- Vocation : Entertainment : TV host/ Personality
- Vocation : Entertainment : TV series/ Soap star
- Vocation : Entertainment : Voice-Over
- Vocation : Entertain/Music : Group/ Duo
- Vocation : Entertain/Music : Song writer
- Vocation : Entertain/Music : Vocalist/ Pop, Rock, etc.
- Notable : Awards : Hall of Fame (Hollywood Walk of Fame)
- Notable : Awards : Other Awards (Golden Globe)