|born on||24 March 1930 at 21:07 (= 9:07 PM )|
|Place||New York NY, USA, 40n42, 74w00|
|Timezone||EST h5w (is standard time)|
|Astrology data||03°42' 05°57 Asc. 09°05'|
American journalist, published in many national magazines. He is also a novelist, and author of a biography on Lt. Calley and the Vietnam War. Witty and eccentric, he is unmarried.On March 27, 2004, the journalist who earned a reputation as a pioneer of New Journalism died at age 74 in San Francisco, CA of complications from a transplant for myelodysplasia, a bone-marrow cancer.
Shaw quotes his mom, B.C.
- Family : Relationship : Married late/never
- Vocation : Writers : Columnist/ journalist
- Vocation : Writers : Fiction
- Vocation : Writers : Textbook/ Non-fiction
- Notable : Book Collection : Culture Collection
- Diagnoses : Major Diseases : Cancer (bone-marrow cancer)