|Birthname||Fritz Gunter Sachs|
|born on||14 November 1932 at 04:00 (= 04:00 AM )|
|Place||Schweinfurt, Germany, 50n03, 10e14|
|Timezone||MET h1e (is standard time)|
|Astrology data||21°33' 00°23 Asc. 13°05'|
Swiss photographer, author, industrialist and astrological researcher, of German origin. In his younger years his public image was that of the archetypal rich playboy. To court his second wife, the actress Brigitte Bardot, he flew over her villa near Saint Tropez in a helicopter and dropped hundreds of roses.
He committed suicide by gunshot, revealing in a note that he was suffering from an illness (possibly Alzheimer's), at his home in Gstaad, Switzerland on 7 May 2011.
- child->parent relationship with Sachs, Willy (born 23 July 1896)
- spouse relationship with Bardot, Brigitte (born 28 September 1934). Notes: his second wife
- Relationship : Marriage 14 July 1966 in Las Vegas (with actress and sex symbol Brigitte Bardot)
chart Placidus Equal_H.
- Relationship : Divorce dates 1969 (from Brigitte Bardot)
- Work : Published/ Exhibited/ Released 1997 (book on statistical astrological research 'Die Akte Astrologie')
from his secretariat. An older version with 7:00 am exists as well.
Deutsch: Angabe 07:00 Uhr von Hans Genuit in Praxis der Biorhythmik (1977) S. 125.
Angabe von 04:00 Uhr durch das Sekretariat von Gunter Sachs, übermittelt durch Frau Kundert-Keiser in Pully, zitiert in Astrologie heute Nr. 100, Dez. 2002. Damit korrigierte Astrologie Heute die in Ausgabe 99 publizierte Zeit.
- Vocation : Art : Photography
- Vocation : Writers : Astrology