|Birthname||Bret William Saberhagen|
|born on||11 April 1964 at 13:05 (= 1:05 PM )|
|Place||Chicago Heights, Illinois, 41n30, 87w38|
|Timezone||CST h6w (is standard time)|
|Astrology data||21°55' 11°57 Asc. 19°49'|
American noted pro baseball pitcher who has played in the American League for nine years and the National League for four years as of 1998. Saberhagen (pronounced SAY-ber-HAY-gen) was selected right out of high school by the Kansas City Royals in the 19th round free-agent draft pick 6/07/1982. From there he has pitched for the N.Y. Mets, Colorado Rockies and the Boston Red Sox, 12/09/1996. Placed on the disabled list seven times since he began his career, he was also suspended April 3-8,1994.
Saberhagen has been honored with A.L. Pitcher of the Year Award, 1985 and 1989, right-handed pitcher of the A.L. All-Star team, 1985 and 1989, named A.L. Cy Young Award 1985 and 1989, A.L. Comeback Player of the Year award, 1987 and A.L. Golden Glove Pitcher Award in 1989. During the World Series games in 1985, he was named Most Valuable Player.
Statistically, he has pitched a 7-0 no-hit victory over Chicago, 8/26/1991 and has appeared in four games as a pinch-runner. He has pitched in a Division Series game, two Championship Series, 1984 and 1985, one World Series record game for a win against Kansas City in 1985 and All-Star Game series for three separate years.
At 6'1", 200 lbs., he throws right, bats right and has a son, Drew William (born 10/26/1985), that was the youngest pitcher to achieve the Cy Young Award.
- child relationship with Saberhagen, Drew William (born 26 October 1985)
- Work : Contracts, agreements 7 June 1982 (Singed with the Kansas City Royals)
chart Placidus Equal_H.
- Work : Prize 1985 (Pitcher of the Year Award)
- Work : Prize 1985 (Cy Young Award)
- Work : Prize 1985 (Most Valuable Player Award)
- Work : Prize 1987 (Comeback Player of the Year)
- Work : Prize 1989 (Pitcher of the Year Award)
- Work : Prize 1989 (Cy Young Award)
- Work : Prize 1989 (Gold Glove Pitcher)
- Work : Contracts, agreements 9 December 1996 (Signed with the Boston Red Sox)
chart Placidus Equal_H.
Sat Siri Khalsa quotes Robert Feldman, correspondence from Saberhagen
- Traits : Body : Handedness (Right)
- Traits : Body : Size (6'1", 200 lbs.)
- Family : Parenting : Kids - Noted (Son noted baseball pitcher)
- Lifestyle : Work : Job-Related Injury (Disabled list)
- Lifestyle : Work : Same Job more than 10 yrs (13+ years)
- Lifestyle : Work : Work in team/ Tandem (Baseball team)
- Vocation : Sports : Baseball (Noted pro, pitcher)
- Notable : Awards : Vocational award (Numerous)