Sánchez, Adán "Chalino"
|Birthname||Adán Santos Sánchez|
|born on||14 April 1984 at 07:00 (= 07:00 AM )|
|Place||Torrance, California, 33n50, 118w20|
|Timezone||PST h8w (is standard time)|
|Astrology data||24°51' 08°27 Asc. 25°24'|
Mexican-American singer who died in an automobile accident on March 27, 2004 around 6 PM in Culiacan, Sinaloa, Mexico on his way to Puerto Vallarta to promote his music in Mexico. His car blew a tire and the driver lost control. Sanchez was not wearing a seat belt and sustained fatal head injuries. He was just a few weeks shy of his 20th birthday. His own father, a balladeer, was kidnapped and murdered in Sinaloa in 1992.. Adan's death caused a great outpouring of grief in the areas surrounding his home town in California and over 10,000 people, trying to get a last view of his body, began a near-riot in Norwalk, CA..
Sanchez had recorded nine albums of ballads and tributes to his father and adopted the name "Chalino" in memory of his dad.. Young Sanchez's good looks appealed to thousands of teenaged fans. Sanchez's final CD, "Homenaje a Mi Padre," was released last year.
- Death of Father 1992 (was kidnapped and murdered)
- Death by Accident 27 March 2004 at 6:00 PM in Culiacan, Sinaloa, Mexico (time is approximate; car crash)
chart Placidus Equal_H.
Michael Crouch writes on 4/29/2004 by e-mail: "Found natal chart in a Latin Magazine with pictures of a Mexican astrologer holding up his chart to view, who warned Adan Sanchez of a possible tragedy regarding transits." Crouch later wrote that the name of the astrologer was "EdwardO" and the information was in "TV Notas" 4/14/2004 issue.
- Family : Childhood : Family traumatic event (father kidnapped and murdered in 1992)
- Personal : Death : Accidental
- Personal : Death : Short Life less than 29 Yrs (died a few weeks shy of 20th birthday)
- Vocation : Entertain/Music : Vocalist/ Pop, Rock, etc.