|born on||10 July 1986 at 08:28 (= 08:28 AM )|
|Place||Los Angeles, California, 34n03, 118w15|
|Timezone||PDT h7w (is daylight saving time)|
|Astrology data||18°05' 27°11 Asc. 19°55'|
American noted family, the son of Goldie Hawn and Kurt Russell. He was 8lb 4oz, Caesarean. His mom had two older kids, Oliver, nine, and Kate, seven and his dad had an older son, Boston, six.
At 16, his main interest was hockey and he made an impressive goalie at 6' 1" and 160 lbs. In August 2002, he trained with the Western Hockey League's Prince George (British Columbia) Cougars before starting the season with a junior-league team.
- parent relationship with Hawn, Goldie (born 21 November 1945)
- parent relationship with Russell, Kurt (born 17 March 1951)
B.C. in hand from the Wilsons
- Family : Childhood : Family noted (Mom, dad)
- Personal : Birth : Cesarean
- Vocation : Sports : Hockey