|Birthname||Russell, Henry Kenneth Alfred|
|born on||3 July 1927 at 00:05 (= 12:05 AM )|
|Place||Southampton, England, 50n55, 1w25|
|Timezone||GDT h1e (is daylight saving time)|
|Astrology data||10°03' 24°38 Asc. 17°58'|
British film director who aimed to shock, which he did with flair but no subtlety. Beginning as a dancer, actor and photographer, he apprenticed in a rigorous training in BBC art films, after which he turned out to be a middle-aged infant terrible of the '70s. His work included "French Dressing," 1964, "Women in Love" 1969 and "The Devils," 1971.
Russell made four marriages, the last in 2001 to actress Lisi Tribble. He was father to seven children, five with his first wife, two with his second and one with his third.
He died at his home in Lymington, England on November 27, 2011.
- Death, Cause unspecified 27 November 2011 (Age 84)
chart Placidus Equal_H.
- Work : Published/ Exhibited/ Released 1969 ("Women in Love")
David Fisher quotes the Astrological Association from his mom; Laura Boomer quotes his mom for 00:01 AM (apparently given as "just after midnight beginning the day.")
- Vocation : Entertain/Business : Director
- Family : Relationship : Number of Marriages (Four)
- Family : Parenting : Kids more than 3 (Seven)
- Traits : Personality : Eccentric (Infant terrible)
- Personal : Death : Long life more than 80 yrs