|born on||11 July 1965 at 10:00 (= 10:00 AM )|
|Place||Castro Valley, California, 37n42, 122w05|
|Timezone||PDT h7w (is daylight saving time)|
|Astrology data||19°09' 27°16 Asc. 07°28'|
American news journalist with noted husband Clint Eastwood. The daughter of a math teacher who is half-black and half-Japanese and an Anglo mom, she is noted as an intelligent, down-to-earth and likable young woman. She graduated from San Francisco State University in 1989 and joined the KSBW news team in Salinas in 1991. A capable newscaster, she has not been deterred from her career by the media attention caused by her marriage to actor Clint Eastwood. After meeting in 1993, they wed in March 1996. Their daughter Morgan was born 12/12/1996, Los Angeles, CA.
In 1997 she is working as a local news anchor for the NBC affiliate, KSBW-TV. Highly articulate, joking and upbeat, she is nonetheless highly professional.
- child relationship with Eastwood, Morgan (born 12 December 1996)
- spouse relationship with Eastwood, Clint (born 31 May 1930)
- Relationship : Meet a significant person 1993 (Met Clint Eastwood)
- Family : Change in family responsibilities 12 December 1996 (Daughter was born, Morgan)
chart Placidus Equal_H.
Bonnie Svardal quotes her, 1997
- Traits : Body : Race (Mixed race background)
- Family : Relationship : Mate - Age difference more than 15 yrs (Eastwood 35 years older)
- Family : Relationship : Mate - Noted (Clint Eastwood)
- Family : Parenting : Kids 1-3 (One daughter)
- Vocation : Entertainment : News journalist/ Anchor