|born on||24 January 1927 at 22:00 (= 10:00 PM )|
|Place||Aversa, Italy, 40n58, 14e12|
|Timezone||MET h1e (is standard time)|
|Astrology data||03°53' 20°34 Asc. 01°53'|
Italian politician, Government minister 7/29/1987. After receiving a degree in electrical engineering from the Univ. of Naples, Ruberti started as research director of the Bordoni Foundation in 1965. From there he has taught at various universities moving up to the Dean of Engineering for the University of Rome in 1976. He has worked for the government as the Minister of Scientific and Technological Research and is presently a member of the Commission in the Chamber of Deputies, responsible for science, research and development of theory systems.
Ruberti was an editor of numerous scientific publications and sits on editorial boards of three scientific journal publications. He was awarded the Legion Of Honour and the Gold Medal for Public Health, both in 1982, Grand Officer of the Order of Merit of the Italian Republic in 1983, the Gold Medal for Education, Culture and Art, also in 1983 and the Leonardo Da Vinci Gold Medal in 1989.
Ruberti was married to Luisa Andreoli with four kids. He died September 4, 2000 in Rome.
- Work : New Career 1965 (Research director, Bordoni Foundation)
- Work : New Job 1976 (Dean of Engineering)
- Work : Prize 1982 (Legion of Honour)
- Work : Prize 1982 (Gold Medal for Public Health)
- Work : Prize 1983 (Grand Officer of Order of Merit of the Italian Republic)
- Work : Prize 1983 (Gold Medal for Education, Culture and Art)
- Work : Prize 1989 (Leornardo di Vinci Award)
Bordoni quotes B.C. Vol 4
- Vocation : Politics : Public office (Minister)
- Vocation : Writers : Publisher/ Editor (Editor)
- Vocation : Education : Teacher (Dean of Engineering)
- Family : Parenting : Kids more than 3 (Four)
- Notable : Awards : Vocational award (Numerous)
- Vocation : Politics : Government employee (Commission in the Chamber of Deputies)
- Vocation : Business : Top executive (Board member)