|Birthname||Roux, Fernand Michel|
|born on||1 September 1924 at 00:30 (= 12:30 AM )|
|Place||Angouleme, France, 45n39, 0e09|
|Timezone||GDT h1e (is daylight saving time)|
|Astrology data||08°15' 28°14 Asc. 28°56'|
French singer, a celebrated baritone noted for his performances at the Paris Opera.
Roux attended the Academy of Bordeaux before beginning his professional singing career. In 1949 in Lame in the Opera Cacique, he performed the role of Mephitis in "Faust" and won the adoration of the entire audience. Charismatic and noble of heart, he taught at the school of music in Paris for many years, sharing with his students the passion he felt for his music.
Roux died in his sleep on 2/04/1998, Paris.
- Work : Gain social status 1949 (Noted performance)
- Death, Cause unspecified 4 February 1998 at 12:00 noon in Paris, France (Age 73)
chart Placidus Equal_H.
B.R. in hand from Steinbrecher
- Traits : Personality : Personality robust (Passionate about music)
- Vocation : Education : Teacher (Parisian school of music)
- Vocation : Entertain/Music : Vocalist/Opera (Baritone)