|Birthname||Athina Helene Onassis|
|born on||29 January 1985 at 02:50 (= 02:50 AM )|
|Place||Neuilly sur Seine, France, 48n53, 2e16|
|Timezone||MET h1e (is standard time)|
|Astrology data||09°06' 08°22 Asc. 19°15'|
French-Greek noted family, the daughter of Christine Onassis and her fourth husband, Thierry Roussel, she was three years old when her mom died, 11/19/1988. Privileged and adored from birth by her mom, she had couturier doll clothes and a private zoo at their lakeside villa in Switzerland. An only child to her attentive mom, she was surrounded by nurses and bodyguards as the heiress to the massive Onassis fortune, managed by a Trust. She is the richest child in the world, heiress to about $2.4 billion. Battle for control of their estate pits her dad against the four Greeks who are his partners in managing Athina's fortune and shaping her future. She inherits the trust at 18; at 21, she could head her granddad's multimillion-dollar charitable foundation.
After her mom's death, she went to live with her dad and his second wife, model Gaby and her half-siblings, Erik, five months younger than she, Sandrine, born in 1987 and Johanna, born in 1992. They have a large but unostentatious pink home in the Swiss village of Lussy-sur-Morges near Lake Geneva. As a teenager, she attended public school and loved animals, especially her yellow Lab puppy and horses. She is fluent in French, Swedish and English - but not Greek, her mother's tongue.
On December 3, 2005 in Sao Paolo, Brazil, the young heiress wed Alvaro Alfonso de Mirando Neto, age 32, an Olympic bronze medal-winning equestrian. Her husband has a 5-year old daughter Viviane from a previous marriage.
- child->parent relationship with Onassis, Christina (born 11 December 1950)
- child->parent relationship with Roussel, Thierry (born 16 February 1953)
- has other family relationship with Onassis, Ari (born 20 January 1906). Notes: Grandfather/granddaughter
B.C. in hand from Steinbrecher
- Family : Childhood : Advantaged (Affluent mom and granddad)
- Family : Childhood : Family noted (Mom and dad)
- Family : Childhood : Only child
- Family : Childhood : Parent, Single or Step (Step-mom Gaby)
- Family : Childhood : Parents divorced (When she was an infant)
- Family : Childhood : Sibling circumstances (Three half-sib's)
- Lifestyle : Financial : Gain - Inheritance (Richest girl in the world)
- Lifestyle : Financial : Wealthy ($2.4 billion)
- Notable : Famous : Socialite
- Notable : Book Collection : Profiles Of Women