|born on||10 August 1950 at 07:00 (= 07:00 AM )|
|Place||Lissone, Italy, 45n37, 9e14|
|Timezone||MET h1e (is standard time)|
|Astrology data||17°02' 05°57 Asc. 05°26'|
Italian manager of Saman, a community for the rehab of drug addicts, which she took over after her husband and founder, Mauro Rostagno, was murdered by unknown persons on 9/26/1988.
Elisabetta, called Chicca, and her husband, Mauro Rostagno, met Cardella when they made a trip to India to pay homage to the guru Bhagwan. In 1981, Cardella convinced Rostagno and Chicca to found Saman. After the assassination of Rostagno in 1988, Cardella and Chicca founded 23 Saman centers in all of Europe, bringing in millions in contributions. After investigation of the murder of Mauro, they were released, leaving the case still open.
Eight years after Rostagno's assassination, Chicca Rostagno and Francesco Cardella, the present owners of Saman, were accused of hiring a hitman to do the murder. It was the summer of 1996 when the case exploded. Because Rostagno had objected to Cardell's skimming funds from Saman, he had hired a hit-man to eliminate Rostagna. Cardella and Chicca were arrested. She was extradited and returned to Italy where she was jailed in August 1996. and Cardella fled.
- business associate/partner relationship with Cardella, Francesco (born 7 August 1940)
- spouse relationship with Rostagno, Mauro (born 6 March 1942)
- Work : Start Business 1981 (First Saman center started)
Bordoni quotes B.C., Datanotizie No.33, 9/2000
- Family : Relationship : Widowed (Husband murdered)
- Lifestyle : Financial : Gain - Financial success in field (Millions in contributions)
- Passions : Criminal Perpetrator : Homicide involvement (Implicated on husband's murder)
- Passions : Criminal Perpetrator : Prison sentence (Jailed)
- Passions : Criminal Perpetrator : Thief/ Financial crime (Skimmed money from the rehab centers)
- Vocation : Business : Entrepreneur (Co-founder of 23 drugs rehab centers)
- Vocation : Business : Top executive (Manager of Saman)