Rossi, Paolo (1956)
|born on||23 September 1956 at 15:00 (= 3:00 PM )|
|Place||Prato, Italy, 43n53, 11e06|
|Timezone||MET h1e (is standard time)|
|Astrology data||00°30' 11°27 Asc. 18°56'|
Italian soccer player; helped Italy win the World Cup 1982. Discovered by a scout at the age of 15, he was contracted with Juventus and then Como, playing his first match on 11/09/1975. Distinguished as a top goal scorer, he was loaned to Argentina, Spain, Verona and back to Milan during his playing career. At the time he retired in 1987, he had played in 215 matches and scored 82 goals. Rossi was awarded the European Football Player of the Year, Knight Grand Cross of the Order of Merit of the Italian Republic and the Golden Boot; all in 1982. Since 1990, he has worked as a public relations manager for the "New York Apple," an American Soccer League. Rossi has one child.
- Work : Prize 1982 (Soccer team won World Cup)
- Work : Prize 1982 (Three distinguished awards)
- Work : Retired 1987
- Work : New Job 1990 (Public relations manager)
David Fisher quotes B.C.
- Family : Parenting : Kids 1-3 (One)
- Lifestyle : Work : Work in team/ Tandem (Soccer team)
- Vocation : Business/Marketing : Public relations (Manager)
- Vocation : Sports : Soccer (Eur.Football) (Top goal scorer)
- Notable : Awards : Vocational award (World Cup, Football Player of the Year, others)