|Birthname||Christina Georgina Rossetti|
|born on||5 December 1830 at 03:10 (= 03:10 AM )|
|Place||London, England, 51n30, 0w10|
|Timezone||LMT m0w10 (is local mean time)|
|Astrology data||12°32' 19°09 Asc. 21°45'|
British poet and noted family, the sister of D.G. Rossetti and William Rossetti. Her disillusionment with two broken engagements and an unconsummated love affair with a married man while still in her teens, was reflected in her poetry. Devout to her religion, Rossetti published poetry and Pre-Raphaelite journals which established her reputation at home and abroad. She was also noted for her children's books, earning her recognition as one of the outstanding Victorian poets.
Suffering from Grave's Disease, she died 29 December 1894, London.
- sibling relationship with Rossetti, D. G. (born 12 May 1828). Notes: Brother
- sibling relationship with Rossetti, William Michael (born 25 September 1829). Notes: Brother
Sally David quotes Frances Thomas, "Christina Rossetti," Virago Press, 1994, p. 18-19, "night at 10 minutes past 3."
Same given in Sabian Symbols No.809, Notable Nativities No.101.
Sy Scholfield quotes Ross Douglas Waller's book, "The Rossetti Family, 1824-1854" (Manchester Univ. Press, 1932), p. 50: "In December the quartet was completed by the arrival of Christina on the 5th. The event was announced to Miss Polidori (this probably means Charlotte) in the following letter: "DEAREST SISTER-IN-LAW, You have now another niece, born at the due time, last Sunday night, at ten minutes past three."
- Traits : Personality : Eccentric
- Diagnoses : Major Diseases : Other Major diseases (Grave's Disease, terminal)
- Family : Childhood : Sibling circumstances (Brothers both noted)
- Family : Relationship : Married late/never (Never)
- Vocation : Writers : Children's literature
- Vocation : Writers : Poet
- Notable : Book Collection : Culture Collection