|Birthname||Ross, Richard Alexander|
|born on||22 December 1957 at 21:20 (= 9:20 PM )|
|Place||Dundee, Scotland, 56n28, 3w00|
|Timezone||GMT h0w (is standard time)|
|Astrology data||00°47' 20°27 Asc. 02°33'|
Scottish musician and one of the lead vocalists for the group, Deacon Blue, that was originally formed by Ricky Ross in 1985. A recording contract was signed, the band was joined by vocalist Lorraine McIntosh and they released a successful album, "Raintown," in May 1987. UK tours followed and a second successful album was released in mid-April 1989, "When the World Knows Your Name," which went right to the top. In August 1989 the band played in the U.S. for a six-city promotion and was back to the UK by December for sold-out performances. Through 1993, the groups music continued striking the UK charts in the top 50's with another visit to the U.S. and numerous sell-out concerts in Scotland and the UK.
Joint-lead singers McIntosh and Ross were later married.
- Social : Joined group 1985 (Formed the group Deacon Blue)
- Work : Published/ Exhibited/ Released August 1989 (Back in the UK for performances)
chart Placidus Equal_H.
Frank C. Clifford quotes Caroline Gerard from B.C., British Entertainers
- Vocation : Entertain/Music : Vocalist/ Pop, Rock, etc. (Lead vocalist)
- Vocation : Entertain/Music : Group/ Duo (Deacon Blue)
- Lifestyle : Work : Work in team/ Tandem (Musical group)
- Lifestyle : Work : Travel for work (Some international tours)