Rosenberg, Pierre Max
|born on||13 April 1936 at 05:30 (= 05:30 AM )|
|Place||Paris, France, 48n52, 2e20|
|Timezone||GMT h0w (is standard time)|
|Astrology data||23°07' 03°13 Asc. 03°00'|
French museum director, President-Director of the Musée du Louvre from1993 and specialist of 15th and 18th century art.
Rosenberg was a graduate of the École du Louvre, an Assistant in 1961, becoming a curator (2nd class) and 1st class. He was chief curator in 1983 and General Inspector of museums, 1988, in charge of the painting department of the Louvre museum. In 1990, he became the curator of national heritage. Rosenberg is the author of books on painters. He was elected to the French Academy on 12/07/1996.
He made a second marriage on 7/29/1981, to Béatrice de Rotschild.
- Work : New Job 1993 (Pres.-Dir. of Musee du Louvre)
- Social : End a program of study 1961 (Graduated Ecole du louvre, an assistant)
- Work : New Career 1983 (Chief curator)
- Work : New Job 1988 (General Inspector of museums)
- Work : New Job 1990 (Curator of national heritage)
Petitallot quotes B.C., Cadran No. 45, October 1997
- Vocation : Entertain/Business : Director (Museum director)
- Vocation : Writers : Textbook/ Non-fiction (Books on painters)
- Family : Relationship : Number of Marriages (Two)
- Vocation : Art : Art critic (Specialist of 15th and 18th century art)