Rosenberg, Diana K.
|born on||9 April 1933 at 10:13 (= 10:13 AM )|
|Place||New Rochelle, New York, 40n55, 73w47|
|Timezone||EST h5w (is standard time)|
|Astrology data||19°19' 06°40 Asc. 12°16'|
American astrologer known as the leading authority on Fixed Stars. Diana is NCGR Journal's Copy Editor and Vice-President of NCGR's Uranian Society Uranian /Cosmobiology SIG). A faculty member of NCGR and UAC, she has written articles for the NCGR Journal, Ingress, Heliogram, Memberletter, Urania, Dell Horoscope and American Astrology magazines. She is the author of a Fixed Star Workbook as well as an Encyclopedia /Correspondence Course in Fixed Stars and Constellations. She has co-authored "Asteroid Names" and "Nodes and Ephemeris of the Asteroid Diana." Llewellyn's "The Astrology of the Macrocosm" includes her chapter on earthquake prediction, Groundswell Press's "Hindu Astrology Lessons" contains her chapter "Fixed Stars and Lunar Mansions," and NCGR's "Essentials of Intermediate Astrology" contains her essay on Fixed Stars.
Diana has two kids, Peter and Wendy; Peter is Manager of Information Technologies at NBC and Wendy Makkena is an actress; two grandchildren: Pete's Eli and Wen's Ruby.
She died in NYC at 19:00 on 1 June 2012.
- parent->child relationship with Makkena, Wendy (born 4 October 1958)
- sibling relationship with Bertcher, Gloria (born 9 December 1929)
LMR quotes her 3/2001, B.C.
- Family : Parenting : Foster, Step, or Adopted Kids (Two grandkids)
- Family : Parenting : Kids 1-3 (Two, one boy and one girl)
- Family : Parenting : Kids - Noted (Wendy an actress)
- Lifestyle : Social Life : Groups (Astrological groups)
- Vocation : Occult Fields : Astrologer (Pro)
- Vocation : Writers : Astrology (Articles, correspondence course)
- Vocation : Writers : Publisher/ Editor (Copy editor)
- Notable : Famous : Top 5% of Profession (Leading authority on fixed stars)