|born on||15 August 1923 at 05:00 (= 05:00 AM )|
|Place||New York NY, USA, 40n42, 74w00|
|Timezone||EDT h4w (is daylight saving time)|
|Astrology data||21°30' 29°44 Asc. 07°52'|
American entertainer who began as a child actress known as Baby Rose Marie. She became an adult actress, singer and comedienne, popular on TV and in a night club act. Her films include "Cheaper to Keep Her" and "Lunch Wagon;" TV included "The Dick Van Dyke Show," "The Robert Cummings Show," "The Doris Day Show," and her regular spot on "Hollywood Squares." On Broadway, her roles included "Top Banana."
Angela Gallo quotes her, a personal friend
- Vocation : Entertainment : Child performer (Baby Rose Marie)
- Vocation : Entertain/Music : Vocalist/ Pop, Rock, etc.
- Vocation : Entertainment : Comedy
- Vocation : Entertainment : Live Stage (Legitimate theater, Broadway)
- Vocation : Entertainment : Actor/ Actress
- Vocation : Entertainment : TV series/ Soap star (Several TV series)
- Notable : Book Collection : Profiles Of Women
- Vocation : Entertainment : Night Club/ Vaudeville (Night club circuit)