|Birthname||Rosenberg, William Samuel|
|born on||6 September 1899 at 23:00 (= 11:00 PM )|
|Place||New York NY, USA, 40n42, 74w00|
|Timezone||EST h5w (is standard time)|
|Astrology data||14°18' 06°43 Asc. 24°18'|
American entrepreneur, a showman, songwriter, nightclub owner and newspaper columnist who wrote about 400 songs and was deeply involved in show business as the producer of Broadway plays. He also owned the Diamond Horseshow, Back Stage Club and Billy Rose's Music Hall nightclubs. Rose was the largest stockholder in American Tel and Tel.
He married four times.
Billy Rose died of pneumonia following heart surgery on 2/10/1966, Montego Bay, Jamaica.
- spouse relationship with Brice, Fanny (born 29 October 1891)
Lynne Palmer quotes him, a client
- Vocation : Business : Top executive (CEO)
- Vocation : Entertainment : Comedy (Comic during college)
- Vocation : Business : Business owner (Night clubs)
- Vocation : Business : Entrepreneur
- Vocation : Entertain/Music : Song writer (About 400 songs)
- Lifestyle : Financial : Wealthy
- Lifestyle : Financial : Invest/ Stocks, Bonds (American Tel & Tel)
- Notable : Book Collection : American Book
- Family : Relationship : Number of Marriages (Four)
- Vocation : Writers : Columnist/ journalist (Columnist)
- Vocation : Entertain/Business : Entertain Producer (Broadway plays)
- Diagnoses : Major Diseases : Pneumonia (Terminal)
- Diagnoses : Body Part Problems : Surgery (Heart)