|Birthname||John Aspinwall Roosevelt|
|born on||13 March 1916 at 23:00 (= 11:00 PM )|
|Place||Washington, District of Columbia, 38n54, 77w02|
|Timezone||EST h5w (is standard time)|
|Astrology data||23°15' 19°12 Asc. 21°30'|
American political family, the third son of Franklin and Eleanor. An investment banker, he was the only Republican and the only one of the brothers to never run for public office.
Roosevelt died of heart failure 4/27/1981.
- child->parent relationship with Roosevelt, Eleanor (born 11 October 1884)
- child->parent relationship with Roosevelt, Franklin D. (born 30 January 1882)
- sibling relationship with Roosevelt, Anna (born 3 May 1906)
- sibling relationship with Roosevelt, James (born 23 December 1907)
- other kin relationship with Boettiger, John Roosevelt (born 30 March 1939). Notes: Uncle
- other kin relationship with Roosevelt, Franklin III (born 19 July 1938). Notes: Uncle
Dana Holliday quotes R.P. Lash, "Franklin and Eleanor," (1973, p.269).
On 18/11/2014 Sy Scholfield checked the book and corrected the date of the entry from 1 March to 13 March (p. 269). Full reference for the book is "Eleanor and Franklin: The Story of Their Relationship, Based on Eleanor Roosevelt's Private Papers" by Joseph P. Lash (New American Library, 1973), p. 269: "'born at 11 p.m. in Washington,' Sara recorded in her diary."
- Diagnoses : Body Part Problems : Heart (Terminal attack)
- Family : Childhood : Family noted (Dad and mom)
- Lifestyle : Financial : Gain - Inheritance
- Vocation : Business : Banker/ Financier
- Vocation : Business : Economist
- Notable : Book Collection : Occult/ Misc. Collection