|Birthname||Anna Eleanor Roosevelt|
|born on||3 May 1906 at 13:15 (= 1:15 PM )|
|Place||Hyde Park (Dutchess County), New York, 41n47, 73w56|
|Timezone||EST h5w (is standard time)|
|Astrology data||12°23' 06°17 Asc. 06°56'|
American political family, the first and only daughter of Franklin and Eleanor Roosevelt. After two difficult marriages, she settled in upstate New York with her third husband, where she lived quietly (by Roosevelt standards) and had a career in public relations. She was also the author of children's books.
Anna Roosevelt died of throat cancer on December 1, 1975 in New York City.
- friend relationship with Emerson, Faye (born 8 July 1917)
- parent->child relationship with Boettiger, John Roosevelt (born 30 March 1939)
- child->parent relationship with Roosevelt, Eleanor (born 11 October 1884)
- child->parent relationship with Roosevelt, Franklin D. (born 30 January 1882)
- sibling relationship with Roosevelt, Franklin Jr. (born 18 March 1909)
- sibling relationship with Roosevelt, James (born 23 December 1907)
- sibling relationship with Roosevelt, John (born 1 March 1916)
- other kin relationship with Roosevelt, Franklin III (born 19 July 1938). Notes: Aunt
Dana Holliday quotes James Roosevelt autobiography, "My Parents"
- Diagnoses : Major Diseases : Cancer (Terminal throat cancer)
- Family : Childhood : Family noted (Dad)
- Family : Relationship : Number of Marriages (Three)
- Vocation : Business/Marketing : Public relations
- Vocation : Writers : Other Writers (Children's books)
- Notable : Book Collection : Profiles Of Women