Romand, Aime Jules
|born on||20 October 1918 at 07:00 (= 07:00 AM )|
|Place||Clairvaux-les-lacs, France, 46n34, 5e45|
|Timezone||GMT h0w (is standard time)|
|Astrology data||26°05' 01°42 Asc. 06°12'|
French homicide victim, murdered along with his wife in a situation of family rage on the afternoon of 1/09/1993, c. 1:30 PM, Prevessin Moens, France, by his son, Jean-Claude Romand. He and Anne-Marie had married on 3/18/1952 and had been married 40 years at the time of their death. Jean-Claude also killed his own wife and kids and other people in his violent outburst.
- parent->child relationship with Romand, Jean-Claude (born 11 February 1954)
- Family : Change in family responsibilities 11 February 1954 (Son Jean-Claude born)
chart Placidus Equal_H.
Petitallot quotes B.C., Cadran No.1, 10/1993
- Family : Relationship : Marriage more than 15 Yrs (40 years)
- Family : Parenting : Kids 1-3 (One son)
- Family : Parenting : Kids -Traumatic event (Murdered by son)
- Passions : Criminal Victim : Homicide victim (Of son)