|born on||2 March 1947 at 14:00 (= 2:00 PM )|
|Place||Sydney, Australia, 33s52, 151e13|
|Timezone||AEST h10e (is standard time)|
|Astrology data||10°44' 04°11 Asc. 24°03'|
Australian mother of premature and blind triplets. Pat and her husband Bryan raised the boys, fighting to keep them in mainstream of education and forcing the university to adapt to their physical challenges. Two of the three boys, Cameron and Vaughan, graduated with degrees in law from Macquarie University in Sydney. In 1999, when the boys were 24, the "Sydney Morning Herald" newspaper reported that Pat was still fighting for her son Nigel who was autistic and still needed special care.
The boys were born on May 25, 1975 in Sydney, Vaughan at 10:20 AM, Cameron at 10:30 AM and Nigel at 10:40 AM according to the same source of the mother's data.
- parent->child relationship with Triplets, Roles (born 25 May 1975)
- Family : Change in family responsibilities 25 May 1975 (gave birth to premature, blind triplets)
chart Placidus Equal_H.
Sy Scholfield quotes the book by Marea Stenmark, "An Unselfish Life: The Pat Roles Story" (Gary Allen, 1999), p. 1
- Family : Parenting : Birthing - Twins, triplets, etc.
- Family : Parenting : Extraordinarily nurturing
- Family : Parenting : Kids -Traumatic event (triplets born prematurely, blind)
- Family : Parenting : Parenting stressful