|Birthname||Kenneth Donald Rogers|
|born on||21 August 1938 at 11:29 (= 11:29 AM )|
|Place||Houston, Texas, 29n46, 95w22|
|Timezone||CST h6w (is standard time)|
|Astrology data||27°59' 05°58 Asc. 09°58'|
American entertainer, the whiskered, whiskey-voiced king of country-western popular music. He makes up to $300,000 per concert and earned as much as $2 million per month. A poor kid from a Houston housing project, he sang his way to a personal fortune that ranks as one of the largest in the Country-Western field. His album "Share Your Love" sold more than two million copies, and his first feature film was "The Gambler," then "Six-Pack," 1982.
Rogers married four times and had three kids. In the fall of 1992 he was socked with lawsuits by three Texas women who alleged that he had coaxed them into playing kinky phone-sex games. He acknowledged that he had a private 800 number on which he recorded sexually explicit messages but said the women had called voluntarily and he never coerced anyone. The expose put a stress on his 15-year marriage to Marianne. They separated in early 1993, their son Cody was 11.
At 59, Rogers took his fifth wife, Wanda Miller, 30, on his 1,200 acre farm near Athens, GA, 6/01/1997. His best man was his 31-year-old son Kenny Jr, and 14-year-old Christopher Cody was an usher.
Five years later, at age 64, Kenny and Wanda announced that they are expecting hteir first children--twins. The 65-year-old singer and his wife, herself an identical twin, welcomed their identical twin boys on the morning of July 6, 2004 in Atlanta, Georgia. Justin Charles was born at 8:25 AM and Jordan Edward was born at 8:26 AM.
He admitted in a spring 2006 interview that he had undergone plastic surgery the previous year.
- Work : New Job 1982 (Appeared in "The Gambler")
- Relationship : Divorce dates 1993 (Seperated from Marianne)
- Family : Change in family responsibilities 6 July 2004 at 08:25 AM in Atlanta, GA (birth of twins, the second twin born 1 minute later)
chart Placidus Equal_H.
- Health : Medical procedure 2005 (Cosmetic surgery)
LMR quotes Martha Hume, "Kenny Rogers, Gambler, Dreamer, Lover."
- Diagnoses : Body Part Problems : Cosmetic surgery
- Family : Relationship : Number of Marriages (Five)
- Family : Parenting : Kids 1-3 (Three)
- Lifestyle : Financial : Gain - Financial success in field
- Lifestyle : Financial : Rags to riches
- Lifestyle : Financial : Wealthy
- Passions : Sexuality : Sexual perversions (Private phone line for verbal kinky sex games)
- Passions : Criminal Victim : Lawsuit sued (Three women for kinky-phone sex games)
- Vocation : Entertainment : Actor/ Actress (Secondary)
- Vocation : Entertain/Music : Country-Western
- Notable : Famous : Top 5% of Profession