|Birthname||Ernst Julius Günther Röhm|
|born on||28 November 1887 at 01:00 (= 01:00 AM )|
|Place||München, Germany, 48n08, 11e34|
|Timezone||LMT m11e34 (is local mean time)|
|Astrology data||05°29' 06°12 Asc. 23°49'|
German homosexual commander of the Nazi Storm Troopers. His discontent and ambition in 1933-34 began to be a worry to the top echelon who closed ranks against him. A fat, stocky, red-faced little man, he had been wounded three times during the war and had half of his nose shot away. A comrade with Hitler from 1919 and one of the early Nazis, he took command of the S.A. on 9/14/1930, the core of Nazi force in the movement.
He antagonized dangerous rivals with his loutish indiscretions, drinking bouts and dissolute gay orgies while failing to gain powerful allies. Surprised in a private hotel at Bad Wiesee 6/30/34 while on holiday, he and his cohorts were executed, raided and shot to death, branded as traitors.
- lover relationship with Heines, Edmund (born 21 July 1897)
- opponent/rival/enemy relationship with Dietrich, Josef "Sepp" (born 28 May 1892)
- Death by Execution 30 June 1934 at 04:00 AM in Bad Wiessee (Raided and shot to death, age 46)
chart Placidus Equal_H.
Howe quotes a letter from him in Urania's Children, 1967, p.110.
- Traits : Body : Weight (Obese)
- Traits : Personality : Difficult/ mean spirited (Devoid of social graces)
- Passions : Sexuality : Extremes in quantity (Gay orgies)
- Passions : Sexuality : Homosexual male
- Passions : Criminal Victim : Homicide victim (Shot)
- Vocation : Military : Military career (Commander of Storm Troopers)
- Vocation : Military : Wounded (Three times in WW II)
- Vocation : Politics : Nazi party
- Notable : Book Collection : American Book