|Birthname||Nelson Aldrich Rockefeller|
|born on||8 July 1908 at 12:10 (= 12:10 PM )|
|Place||Bar Harbor, Maine, 44n23, 68w12|
|Timezone||EST h5w (is standard time)|
|Astrology data||16°05' 07°57 Asc. 19°31'|
American politician and noted family, the son and heir of John D. Rockefeller Jr., billionaire Governor of New York. He was the Assistant Secretary of State from 1944-1945, the Governor of New York from 1959-1974 and Vice-President under Gerald Ford. Rockefeller ran for the presidency in 1960 and 1968, unsuccessfully.
In 1962 he was divorced by his wife of 31 years, Mary, and he caused a stir the following year when he wed staff member Margaretta "Happy" Murphy.
Rockefeller died of a heart attack on 1/26/1979, New York, NY.
- business associate/partner relationship with Ford, Gerald (born 14 July 1913). Notes: Vice-President
- business associate/partner relationship with Marshack, Megin (born 31 October 1953)
- friend relationship with Covarrubias, Miguel (born 22 November 1904)
- parent->child relationship with Rockefeller, Mark (born 26 January 1967)
- child->parent relationship with Rockefeller, John D. Jr. (born 29 January 1874)
- spouse relationship with Rockefeller, Happy (born 9 June 1926)
- spouse relationship with Rockefeller, John D. Jr. (born 29 January 1874)
- Relationship : Marriage 1931 (Mary)
- Work : New Job 1944 (Assistant Secretary of State)
- Work : New Job 1959 (Governor of New York)
- Relationship : Marriage 1963 (Second marriage, to Happy)
Arthur Blackwell quotes "Nelson Rockefeller, A Political Biography."
January 1999, Frances McEvoy sends a copy of a letter from Boston NCGR member Chandler Kelley Jr, quoting Joe Alex Morris, "Nelson Rockefeller, A Biography," Harper & Bros, New York, NY, "He drew his first wailing breath at 12:10 PM on 7/08/1908 in the Sears Cottage on Sayman Lane in the fahionable but conservative resort town of Bar Harbor, Maine. It was also noted in the Cottage Directory on 7/08/1907, that John D. Rockefeller was in residence at the Sears Cottage."
(Formerly, AFA October 1959, quoted him for 12:00 Noon. Al Morrison wrote, 8/01/1989, "About 30 years ago George McCormack printed a quote from a Bar Harbor, Maine newspaper printed 5 July 1908, saying that the Rockefellers had a son born late yesterday." This report was never confirmed.)
- Diagnoses : Body Part Problems : Heart (Terminal attack)
- Family : Relationship : Marriage more than 15 Yrs (First marriage 31 years)
- Family : Relationship : Number of Marriages (Two)
- Lifestyle : Work : Same Job more than 10 yrs (Governor of NY 15 years)
- Lifestyle : Financial : Gain - Inheritance (Rockefeller fortune)
- Vocation : Politics : Government employee (Assistant Secretary of State)
- Vocation : Politics : Public office (Governor of NY, V-P of U.S.)
- Notable : Book Collection : American Book