|born on||9 November 1903 at 16:30 (= 4:30 PM )|
|Place||New York NY, USA, 40n42, 74w00|
|Timezone||EST h5w (is standard time)|
|Astrology data||16°19' 17°00 Asc. 12°48'|
American noted family, the daughter of a prosperous U.S. senator who married John D. Rockefeller, Jr. in 1901. Her husband was the only son of the oil baron, who was himself a billionaire before he was 40. Timid and insecure, he was an exacting, controlling husband. It was nonetheless a love-match and Abby, a patrician rebel avid for life, breathed humanity into the somber Rockefeller clan. She advanced the cause of working women and minorities and founded New York's Museum of Modern Art.
She and John had five sons and one daughter.
- spouse relationship with Rockefeller, John D. Jr. (born 29 January 1874)
- Relationship : Marriage 1901 (John D. Rockefeller Jr.)
Church of Light quotes Your Astrology 1/1935
Biography: Bernice Kert, "Abby Aldrich Rockefeller," Rancom House.
- Notable : Book Collection : Profiles Of Women
- Lifestyle : Financial : Gain - Money Through Marriage (Rockefeller fortune)
- Lifestyle : Financial : Philanthropist (NY Museum of Modern Art)
- Family : Relationship : Mate - Noted (John D. Rockefeller Jr.)