Rochas D'Aiglun, Albert
|Birthname||Rochas d'Aiglun, Eugene August Albert|
|born on||20 May 1837 at 17:00 (= 5:00 PM )|
|Place||Saint Firmin, France, 44n47, 6e02|
|Timezone||LMT m6e02 (is local mean time)|
|Astrology data||29°23' 04°24 Asc. 02°42'|
French occultist and author, a psychic researcher and channeler known for his studies in human emanations, hypnotism, reincarnation and physical phenomena.
The son and grandson of magistrates, Rochas D’Aiglun became an engineer, a colonel in the army and an administrator of the Polytechnical School of Paris. A consummate experimenter, he grew more and more involved in the research for which he is best known. He published numerous books including "Forces Not Defined," "The Levitation," "The Successive Lives" and "Les Frontières de La Science."
He died on 9/02/1914, Versailles.
- Death, Cause unspecified 2 September 1914 at 12:00 noon in Versailles, France (Age 77)
chart Placidus Equal_H.
Steinbrecher quotes B.C.
- Vocation : Occult Fields : Psychic/ Medium/ Spiritualist (Channeler, researcher)
- Vocation : Writers : Metaphysics/ Parapsychology
- Vocation : Occult Fields : Parapsychology (Researcher)
- Vocation : Education : Administrator
- Vocation : Military : Military service (Army colonel)