|Birthname||Eugene Keefe Robinson|
|born on||28 May 1963 at 11:27 (= 11:27 AM )|
|Place||Hartford, Connecticut, 41n46, 72w41|
|Timezone||EDT h4w (is daylight saving time)|
|Astrology data||06°35' 18°23 Asc. 24°28'|
American football player, a defensive end with the Atlanta Falcons. Robinson was originally signed by the Seattle Seahawks on 5/15/1985 after playing for one year with the New Jersey Generals in the United States Football League.
Robinson spent 11 years with the Seahawks during which he had two spectacular seasons in 1992 and 1993. In '92 Robinson was named to his first Pro Bowl after leading his team with 94 tackles and seven interceptions. The following year he was named to the Pro Bowl once again after he led the NFL with nine interceptions and 11 takeaways. In addition, Robinson also led his team with 111 tackles; he was named the Seahawks' MVP. In 1994, however, a torn Achilles tendon put him out of commission for the entire season.
Robinson was traded to the Green Bay Packers on 6/27/1996. That year, he led the team with six interceptions. Such superior performance during the '96 season helped lead his team to the SuperBowl, where they were victorious. A return trip to the SuperBowl in '97 saw the Green Bay Packers walk away with no title. To this day, Robinson remains the active NFL leader for career interceptions with 49.
He attended Colgate College and earned a degree in computer science.
- Work : Prize 1992 (Named to Pro Bowl)
- Work : Prize 1993 (Named to Pro Bowl)
- Health : Job related injury 1994 (Torn achilles' tendon)
Stephen Przybylowski quotes BC
- Diagnoses : Body Part Problems : Bone (Torn tendon)
- Lifestyle : Work : Hazardous work
- Lifestyle : Work : Job-Related Injury (Torn achilles' tendon)
- Lifestyle : Work : Same Job more than 10 yrs (Pro football)
- Lifestyle : Work : Work in team/ Tandem (Sports team)
- Vocation : Sports : Football (Pro Defensive End)
- Notable : Awards : Sports Championship (Superbowl)
- Notable : Awards : Vocational award (Pro Bowl X3, records, MVP)
- Notable : Famous : Top 5% of Profession