|born on||20 April 1926 at 09:45 (= 09:45 AM )|
|Place||Wagoner, Oklahoma, 35n58, 95w22|
|Timezone||CST h6w (is standard time)|
|Astrology data||29°48' 07°14 Asc. 06°29'|
American astrologer, the author of "Signs and Parts in Plain English" with Don Borkowski, in late 1975, published by Vulcan Press 1976. When Vulcan went out of business the book was republished by AFA. With a high IQ, he trained in computers with electronics certification. One of 14 kids, he is a cousin to the evangelist Oral Roberts.
Married to Ima, seven kids all born before he was 34.
- business associate/partner relationship with Borkowski, Don (born 15 August 1950)
- spouse relationship with Roberts, Ima (born 14 December 1919)
- has other family relationship with Roberts, Oral (born 24 January 1918). Notes: Cousin
Don Borkowski quotes him. He had rectified his own chart from his mom's recollection of 10:00 AM. Later an older sister who had been present at the birth corraborated the time as before 10:00 AM.
- Family : Childhood : Family large (One of 14 kids)
- Family : Parenting : Kids more than 3 (Seven)
- Vocation : Computer : Programmer
- Vocation : Occult Fields : Astrologer (Pro)
- Vocation : Writers : Astrology