|born on||13 June 1930 at 10:00 (= 10:00 AM )|
|Place||New York NY, USA, 40n42, 74w00|
|Timezone||EDT h4w (is daylight saving time)|
|Astrology data||21°49' 18°09 Asc. 18°22'|
American playwright and screenwriter who worked closely with Tennessee Williams. Roberts successfully adapted Williams’s "The Fugitive Kind," 1960, and "Summer and Smoke," 1961, to the screen. During the mid-1970s, he occasionally worked as a character actor on both the stage and in film.
Roberts developed congestive heart failure and died on 2/10/1992, New York City, NY.
- Death by Heart Attack 10 February 1992 at 12:00 noon in New York, NY (Congestive heart failure, age 61)
chart Placidus Equal_H.
- Work : Published/ Exhibited/ Released 1960 (Adapted to screen "The Fugitive Kid")
- Work : Published/ Exhibited/ Released 1961 (Adapted to screen "Summer and Smoke")
Jim Eshelman quotes him 4/1976
- Vocation : Entertainment : Actor/ Actress (Minor, secondary)
- Vocation : Writers : Playwright/ script (Playwright, screenwriter)
- Diagnoses : Major Diseases : Heart disease/attack (Congestive heart failure, terminal)