|born on||8 May 1929 at 23:27 (= 11:27 PM )|
|Place||Albany NY, USA, 42n39, 73w45|
|Timezone||EDT h4w (is daylight saving time)|
|Astrology data||18°01' 16°29 Asc. 00°50'|
American mystic, the author of the "Seth" books, dictated by a discarnate entity. She had formerly published a number of sci-fi and fantasy stories in national magazines plus two novels. Roberts had never had a psychic experience before 9/09/1963, when an incredible inner world burst through her senses in a flash. As the medium for Seth, she produced more than 500 pages of religious philosophy that gained popularity from her large following, often working with her husband Robert (born June 20, 1919).
Roberts died 9/05/1984, Elmira, NY.
- compare to chart of Watkins, Susan (born 8 January 1945)
- spouse relationship with Butts, Rob (born 20 June 1919)
Philip Lucas quotes her letter, "11:20 or 11:35 PM," in MH 10/1980.
Ter Lohman quotes a letter from her husband of some 30 years, Rob Butts (copy in hand) for 11:30 PM, Saratoga Springs, NY, which she apparently considered her "home town."
- Vocation : Writers : Fiction
- Vocation : Writers : Metaphysics/ Parapsychology
- Vocation : Occult Fields : Psychic/ Medium/ Spiritualist
- Notable : Book Collection : Occult/ Misc. Collection