|Birthname||Yves Henry Charles Marie Robert|
|born on||19 June 1920 at 07:00 (= 07:00 AM )|
|Place||Saumur, France, 47n16, 0w05|
|Timezone||GDT h1e (is daylight saving time)|
|Astrology data||27°38' 05°33 Asc. 21°02'|
American actor and director. Robert went through a wide variety of jobs before making a stage debut in 1942 and screen in 1949. He became established as a popular light lead and supporting player, typically in pleasant roles. He directed his first film, a short, in 1951 and his first feature in 1954.
Robert married Danièle Delorme in 1956, together they formed a production company with their first major hit in 1962, "War of the Buttons," which he also directed and co-wrote.
He suffered a fatal cerebral hemorrhage on May 10, 2002 in Paris.
- spouse relationship with Delorme, Danièle (born 9 October 1926)
B.C. in hand from Steinbrecher
Same data from Didier Geslain archive, 'Cinema Realisateurs' pdf file, p. 169.
- Family : Relationship : Mate - Noted (Danielle Delorme)
- Personal : Death : Illness/ Disease
- Personal : Death : Long life more than 80 yrs
- Vocation : Entertainment : Actor/ Actress
- Vocation : Entertainment : Live Stage (Theater)
- Vocation : Entertain/Business : Director
- Vocation : Writers : Playwright/ script