|Birthname||Lucinda Desha Robb|
|born on||25 October 1968 at 00:03 (= 12:03 AM )|
|Place||Washington, District of Columbia, 38n54, 77w02|
|Timezone||EDT h4w (is daylight saving time)|
|Astrology data||01°49' 17°02 Asc. 01°54'|
American noted family, the granddaughter of president Lyndon B. Johnson. In 1990, she graduated at Princeton University majoring in the Woodrow Wilson School of public affairs.
In 2014 she was Vice President of a private business that produces college level audio and video courses for the continuing-education market. Previously she served for five years on the Outreach Staff for the Center for Legislative Archives at the National Archives, where she was project director for exhibits on topics ranging from Thomas Jefferson to Women's Suffrage.
On 3 June 2004 she married Lawrence Bennett "Lars" Florio. They live in Arlington, Virginia with their daughter Madeline Taylor Florio, born 15 May 2006.
- sibling relationship with Robb, Catherine Lewis (born 5 June 1970)
- other kin relationship with Johnson, Lady Bird (born 22 December 1912). Notes: Grandmother
- other kin relationship with Johnson, Lyndon B. (born 27 August 1908). Notes: Grandfather
- other kin relationship with Nugent, Nicole (born 11 January 1970). Notes: Cousin
- other kin relationship with Nugent, Patrick (born 21 June 1967). Notes: Cousin
- other kin relationship with Nugent, Rebekah (born 10 July 1974). Notes: Cousin
LMR quotes news
- Family : Childhood : Family noted (Granddad)
- Vocation : Business : Top executive (Vice president)
- Notable : Book Collection : Profiles Of Women
- Notable : Book Collection : Occult/ Misc. Collection