|Birthname||Sam Prideaux Robards|
|born on||17 December 1961 at 14:35 (= 2:35 PM )|
|Place||New York, New York, 40n43, 74w0|
|Timezone||EST h5w (is standard time)|
|Astrology data||25°39' 03°58 Asc. 25°41'|
American actor and noted family, the son of Lauren Bacall and Jason Robards who divorced when he was eight. He never planned to follow his parent's footsteps until he was expelled from Sarah Lawrence College for poor grades and unruliness. He made a pro stage debut in an off-Broadway production of "Album," then did bit parts in three films. He played a journalism teacher on CBS TV's "101," and the tango-dancing sheriff in the TV series "Maximum Bob," with a debut on 8/04/1998.
- child->parent relationship with Bacall, Lauren (born 16 September 1924)
- sibling relationship with Bogart, Leslie (born 23 August 1952). Notes: Half-siblings, same mother
- sibling relationship with Bogart, Stephen (born 6 January 1949). Notes: Half-siblings, same mother
LMR quotes Howard Freenberger , "Bogey's Baby"
- Traits : Mind : Education limited (Poor grades, lack of discipline)
- Family : Childhood : Family noted (Mom and dad)
- Vocation : Entertainment : Actor/ Actress