|Birthname||Guy Stuart Ritchie|
|born on||10 September 1968|
|Place||Hatfield, England, 51n46, 0w13|
|Timezone||MET h1e (is standard time)|
|Astrology data||17°47' or|
British filmmaker known for his crime films, said to be a risk-taker and a hard worker. Along with the singer Sting as financial backer and co-producer, he put out Lock, Stock and Two Smoking Barrels in 1998. He then directed another crime comedy, Snatch (2000). His next two films, the romantic comedy Swept Away (2002) and the crime drama Revolver (2005) were not commercial or critical successes. The next crime drama, RocknRolla (2008), received mixed reviews and a modest box office return. In 2009, he directed his first films in the action mystery genre, with Sherlock Holmes (2009) and its sequel Sherlock Holmes: A Game of Shadows (2011). Both films were major box office successes.
At a party at Sting's home he met Madonna and proposed a soundtrack album. They began an on-off romance as he was involved in a year-long relationship with TV presenter Tania Strecker. He had no interest in moving to America to be Madonna's toy-boy (ten years younger than she) so she moved to London.
In February 2000, he broke off with Strecker; Madonna was pregnant. She had their son Rocco on 11 August 2000 and married on 22 December 2000 in Scotland. They adopted a Malawian baby boy in 2006, David (born 24 September 2005). The couple split in 2008.
On 30 July 2015, Ritchie married model Jacqui Ainsley, with whom he has three children: son Rafael (born September 2011), daughter Rivka, (born November 2012) and son Levi (born June 2014).
- parent->child relationship with Ritchie, Rafael (born 5 September 2011)
- parent->child relationship with Ritchie, Rocco (born 11 August 2000)
- spouse relationship with Madonna (born 16 August 1958)
- Family : Change in family responsibilities 11 August 2000 (First child, son Rocco born)
chart Placidus Equal_H.
Sy Scholfield quotes birth announcement the following day: "RITCHIE. - On September 10th, 1968, to Amber and John Ritchie - a son." (Times, 11 Sept. 1968, p. 18). At the top of the births column it states that classified advertising had to be phoned in to The Times by 5:30 pm the previous day so he was presumably born before 5:30pm. Indeed, people whose birth announcements appear in the newspaper the following day are usually born early in the morning.
Full name and place from England and Wales Birth Registration Index.
- Diagnoses : Psychological : Dyslexia
- Family : Relationship : Mate - Noted (Madonna)
- Family : Relationship : Number of Divorces (One)
- Family : Relationship : Number of Marriages (Two)
- Family : Parenting : Kids more than 3 (Five)
- Lifestyle : Social Life : Hobbies, games (Martial arts)
- Vocation : Entertain/Business : Director (Filmmaker)