|born on||2 September 1952 at 23:00 (= 11:00 PM )|
|Place||Brewersville AL, USA, 32n30, 88w05|
|Timezone||CST h6w (is standard time)|
|Astrology data||10°38' 27°29 Asc. 15°52'|
American talent manager of vocal artists; the former wife of Lionel Ritchie. She and Lionel met at Tuskegee University and fell in love. With the outstanding success of his melodic, superbly crafted songs, they were able to marry in 1975 and, by December 1983, move into a Bel Air mansion in Southern California. In June 1988, Brenda was arrested for a loud and physical ruckus, outraged to find her husband with model Diane Alexander in Alexander's apartment.
On 4/24/1991, Lionel issued a statement to the press that their 16-year marriage was over and they planned to divorce. With a lifetime of experience in the music industry through her ex-husband, Brenda opened her own management office.
- Relationship : Marriage 1975 (Lionel Ritchie)
Dana Haynes quotes her, client
- Vocation : Entertain/Business : Manager/ Agent (Talent manager, vocal artists)
- Family : Relationship : Marriage more than 15 Yrs (16 years with Lionel, divorced)
- Family : Relationship : Mate - Noted (Lionel Ritchie)
- Lifestyle : Financial : Gain - Money Through Marriage