|Birthname||Rocco John Ritchie|
|born on||11 August 2000 at 00:54 (= 12:54 AM )|
|Place||Los Angeles, California, 34n03, 118w15|
|Timezone||PDT h7w (is daylight saving time)|
|Astrology data||18°57' 06°29 Asc. 07°38'|
American noted family, the son of singer Madonna and her former lover, British director Guy Ritchie. Rocco has a half-sister, Lourdes, three years older than him.
Rocco was born three weeks early when Madonna was rushed to a US hospital suffering from abdominal pains and losing blood. Doctors acted swiftly with an emergency caesarian section because she had a detached placenta, cutting off the baby's oxygen supply.
Guy Ritchie, 32, was reportedly at Madonna's side during the entire trauma. "Madonna lost a lot of blood," he said. "For any mother, just seeing that amount of blood is terrifying."
Rocco Ritchie weighed in at 5 lbs 9 oz, at Los Angeles' Cedars Sinai Hospital. His parents are overjoyed.
- child->parent relationship with Madonna (born 16 August 1958)
- child->parent relationship with Ritchie, Guy (born 10 September 1968)
- sibling relationship with Leon, Lourdes (born 14 October 1996)
- sibling relationship with Ritchie, Rafael (born 5 September 2011). Notes: share same family
LMR quotes Search BBC News Online. The tabloids related how Madonna began to have labor pains before midnight on August 10th, and went into surgery early on the 11th. The time is variously given as 00:52 and 00:54 AM.
- Family : Childhood : Advantaged (Wealthy family)
- Family : Childhood : Family noted (Mom Madonna)
- Family : Childhood : Order of birth (Second of two)
- Family : Childhood : Sibling circumstances (Half-sister)
- Personal : Birth : Difficult birth (Traumatic, detached placenta)
- Personal : Birth : Premature (Three weeks)