|born on||10 August 1959 at 15:45 (= 3:45 PM )|
|Place||Faenza, Italy, 44n17, 11e53|
|Timezone||MET h1e (is standard time)|
|Astrology data||17°13' 02°47 Asc. 18°09'|
Italian tennis player with a brilliant talent and a promising career. He was paralyzed after a car crash and has been in a wheel chair since 9/28/1985. His son Mattia (5/31/1980, 9:40, Faenza) is a promising soccer player.
- Family : Change in family responsibilities 31 May 1980 at 09:40 AM in Faenza, Italy (Son Mattia born)
chart Placidus Equal_H.
Bordoni quotes B.C., Datanotizie No.25, 5/1999
- Vocation : Sports : Tennis (Promising future)
- Diagnoses : Body Part Problems : Accident/Injury (Auto accident, severe)
- Diagnoses : Body Part Problems : Paralysis (From accident)
- Family : Parenting : Kids 1-3 (One son)