|born on||28 February 1994 at 02:22 (= 02:22 AM )|
|Place||Brockton, Massachusetts, 42n05, 71w01|
|Timezone||EST h5w (is standard time)|
|Astrology data||09°28' 10°43 Asc. 24°54'|
American six-year-old homicide victim.
When mail and papers piled up outside the house, neighbors of the Riley family called the police on 6/12/2000. Inside, they found the entire family, Paul, his wife Alicia and their two kids, six-year-old Matthew and two-year-old Erin, all dead of gunshot wounds. They were scattered in various rooms of the house, dead for some two days. Paul's body bore evidence of a self-inflicted gunshot wound and the tragedy was considered murder-suicide. None of their friends, family or neighbors could imagine why this happened.
- child->parent relationship with Riley, Alicia (born 31 January 1963)
- child->parent relationship with Riley, Paul (born 11 July 1947)
- sibling relationship with Riley, Erin (born 16 October 1997)
- Death by Homicide 10 June 2000 at 12:00 noon in Brockton, MA (Shot to death, age six)
chart Placidus Equal_H.
McEvoy quotes B.C.
- Lifestyle : Home : Same location lifetime
- Passions : Criminal Victim : Homicide victim (Family shot to death)
- Personal : Death : Short Life less than 29 Yrs (Age six)