|Birthname||Robyn Rihanna Fenty|
|born on||20 February 1988 at 08:50 (= 08:50 AM )|
|Place||Bridgetown, Barbados, 13n06, 59w37|
|Timezone||AST h4w (is standard time)|
|Astrology data||01°06' 11°07 Asc. 15°10'|
Barbadian recording artist, actress, and fashion designer. Rihanna was an army cadet in a sub-military programme; the singer-songwriter Shontelle was her drill sergeant. Although she initially wanted to graduate from high school, she chose to pursue a musical career instead.
Rihanna's work has earned her numerous awards and accolades, including six Grammy Awards, five American Music Awards, 22 Billboard Music Awards, and two BRIT Awards. She has sold more than 100 million records worldwide. n 2012, Forbes named her as the fourth most powerful celebrity of 2012, with earnings of $53 million between May 2011 and May 2012. The same year, TIME named Rihanna one of the 100 Most Influential People in the World.
At around 12:30am on 8 February 2009, Rihanna was the victim of domestic violance, by her then-boyfriend, singer Chris Brown, who was arrested on suspicion of making criminal threats. On 5 March 2009, Brown was charged with assault and making criminal threats. On 22 June 2009, Brown pled guilty to felony assault. Brown received five years probation and was ordered to stay fifty yards (48 meters) away from Rihanna, unless at public events, which then would be reduced to ten yards (nine meters).
In a January 2013 interview with Rolling Stone, Rihanna confirmed that she had rekindled her relationship with Chris Brown, though he remained under probation for the 2009 domestic violence incident. In a May 2013 interview, Brown stated that he and Rihanna had broken up again.
- associate relationship with Guetta, David (born 7 November 1967)
- spousal equivalent relationship with Brown, Chris (born 5 May 1989)
- assault/ battery perpetrator relationship with Brown, Chris (born 5 May 1989). Notes: domestic violence
- Crime : Assault/ Battery Victimization 8 February 2009 at 12:30 AM in Los Angeles (domestic violence by her boyfriend)
chart Placidus Equal_H.
Craft quotes IMDB trivia and Astrotheme.
IMDB is not considered a reliable source, it often contains pure rumors.
- Traits : Body : Appearance gorgeous
- Family : Childhood : Disadvantaged (grew up in a three-bedroom bungalow in Bridgetown and sold clothes with her father in a stall on the street)
- Family : Childhood : Memories Bad (Father was a drug addict and alcoholic)
- Family : Childhood : Parents divorced
- Lifestyle : Financial : Rags to riches
- Lifestyle : Social Life : Party animal
- Vocation : Beauty : Model
- Vocation : Entertainment : Actor/ Actress
- Vocation : Entertain/Music : Vocalist/ Pop, Rock, etc.
- Notable : Awards : Grammy