|Birthname||Enid Diana Elizabeth Rigg|
|born on||20 July 1938 at 02:00 (= 02:00 AM )|
|Place||Doncaster, England, 53n32, 1w07|
|Timezone||GDT h1e (is daylight saving time)|
|Astrology data||26°40' 20°53 Asc. 16°50'|
British actress, an attractive star who established her reputation in Shakespeare but gained international fame and popularity as karate-skilled secret agent Emma Peel in the TV action series "The Avengers." She later starred briefly in her own American TV show "Diana." 1973-1974. Her films include, "Evil Under the Sun," 1982 and "On Her Majesty's Secret Service," 1969.
In 1995 she won a Tony Award for "Medea." On 4/01/1997, she finished a six-month stint on the London stage in "Who's Afraid of Virginia Woolf?" calling it the most draining role she's played.
- business associate/partner relationship with Blackman, Honor (born 22 August 1925). Notes: Avengers castmate
- business associate/partner relationship with Lumley, Joanna (born 1 May 1946). Notes: Avengers castmate
- business associate/partner relationship with Macnee, Patrick (born 6 February 1922). Notes: Avengers castmate
- Work : Published/ Exhibited/ Released 1969 (Film "On Her Majesty's Secret Service")
- Work : New Career 1973 (Her own TV show)
- Work : Prize 1995 (Tony Award)
Frank Clifford quotes her letter 1/1995, "parents recollection," British Entertainers 1997.
(Formerly, Davies quoted her for 4:00 AM in "Signs of the Stars.")
- Traits : Body : Appearance gorgeous
- Traits : Body : Hair (Dark)
- Vocation : Entertainment : Actor/ Actress
- Vocation : Entertainment : Live Stage (Who's Afraid of Virginia Wolf)
- Vocation : Entertainment : TV series/ Soap star (The Avengers, Diana)
- Notable : Awards : Tony (1995)
- Notable : Book Collection : Profiles Of Women