|born on||26 March 1901 at 16:13 (= 4:13 PM )|
|Place||Bay City MI, USA, 43n35, 83w53|
|Timezone||CST h6w (is standard time)|
|Astrology data||05°34' 02°14 Asc. 16°55'|
American astrologer from an interest that began when she read a book on the subject at age nine. She began her self-study in her youth and it continued through a marriage and family, one son and one daughter. Text books were limited at that time but Jeannette had Llewelyn George as a dinner guest and had Mark Edmond Jones read her chart: he said she could be a professional astrologer but would never make much money from it.
She worked as a hospital administrator, and began lecturing and counseling on the side in approximately 1935, with a particularly fondness for counseling. Her one book was for kids, "Look Up At The Stars," published 1990.
Jeanette founded the Michigan Foundation of Astrology, was a member and speaker for AFA and a founding member of AFAN. A feminist and a humanist, she was known in her day as the Dean of Michigan astrologers. She died 3/27/1992, age 91, in Lansing, MI.
- Death, Cause unspecified 27 March 1992 at 12:00 noon in Lansing, MI (Age 91 + one day)
chart Placidus Equal_H.
- Work : Published/ Exhibited/ Released 1990 (Book published, age 89)
- Work : Begin Major Project 1935 (Began professional astrology counseling)
Shirley Gray quotes her, rectified by her from a given family time of "mid-afternoon."
- Vocation : Writers : Children's literature
- Vocation : Occult Fields : Astrologer (Pro)
- Lifestyle : Social Life : Groups (Michigan Foundation of Astrology)
- Vocation : Politics : Activist/ feminist (Feminist and humanist)
- Personal : Death : Long life more than 80 yrs (Age 91 + one day)
- Vocation : Business : Middle Management (Hospital administrator)