|Birthname||Michael Anthony Richards|
|born on||24 July 1949 at 04:43 (= 04:43 AM )|
|Place||Los Angeles, California, 34n03, 118w15|
|Timezone||PST h8w (is standard time)|
|Astrology data||01°16' 14°34 Asc. 27°10'|
Actor, co-star of Seinfeld, he played the belovedly wacky, off-beat Kramer in the long-running series, beginning in 1989, a part which made him a star. He is so identified with the role that he finds it difficult to land other parts.
Richards is a master of physical slap-stick comedy who turns his face into expressive if weird positions and who emits sounds that capture the comedic moment.
A Viet Nam veteran, he drifted for a while taking minor parts until Seinfeld came along.
He was married from 1974-1992, now divorced, with one daughter.
The former “Seinfeld” star went over the top while working a comedy routine in a West Hollywood night club on November 17, 2006. Enraged by hecklers, he directed a heated and hateful retort at the impolite audience members, spewing out racial epithets and obscenities. On November 20th he apologized to African-Americans on the Late Show with David Letterman, saying “I am not a racist. That’s what’s so insane about this.” Richards claims that his barrage had been fueled by anger, not bigotry. He hired a publicist with ties to the African-American community and a few days later appeared with the Reverends Jesse Jackson and Al Sharpton to make another public apology.
- business associate/partner relationship with Alexander, Jason (born 23 September 1959). Notes: Co-stars on "Seinfeld"
- business associate/partner relationship with Louis-Dreyfus, Julia (born 13 January 1961). Notes: Co-stars on "Seinfeld"
- business associate/partner relationship with Seinfeld, Jerry (born 29 April 1954). Notes: Co-stars on "Seinfeld"
- lover relationship with Des Barres, Pamela (born 9 September 1948)
- Relationship : Marriage 1974
- Work : Begin Major Project 1989 (debut as Kramer in "Seinfeld")
- Relationship : Divorce dates 1992
- Work : Lose social status 17 November 2006 (Spewed a barrage of racial epithets and obscenities)
chart Placidus Equal_H.
Frank C. Cliford quotes him, son of William Richards and Phyllis Nardozzi
- Family : Relationship : Marriage more than 15 Yrs
- Family : Relationship : Number of Divorces
- Family : Parenting : Kids 1-3 (One daughter)
- Vocation : Entertainment : Actor/ Actress
- Vocation : Entertainment : Comedy
- Vocation : Military : Military service