|Birthname||Claire Anne Richards|
|born on||17 August 1977 at 01:30 (= 01:30 AM )|
|Place||Hillingdon, England, 51n3158, 0w2718|
|Timezone||GDT h1e (is daylight saving time)|
|Astrology data||24°00' 19°47 Asc. 04°49'|
British pop singer, a member of the British pop band, STEPS. From the time they were selected from thousands of hopefuls in 1997, STEPS had single-handedly changed the shape of Brit-pop. After a long period of auditions, a whole lot of line-dancing, and six months of try-outs, the five best applicants were chosen for their skills in singing and dancing as well as having a fun attitude. Those five young, talented, hard-working and determined individuals are the members of STEPS: Lisa Scott-Lee, Ian Watkins (H), Claire Richards, Lee Latchford-Evans and Faye Tozer. STEPS has become a phenomenon, renowned for their easy to follow dance routines.
A sleek blonde with a cool fashion sense, Claire had a taste for performance from the time she played the lead in her school musical, "The Sound of Music." She got so good at Karaoke that she was barred from the local pub’s performances in order to give someone else a chance to win. A member of one of the busiest and hardest-working bands today, Clair has had time to present the programs "Electric Circus" and "CD: UK."
Richards' first child, Charlie, was born on 8 May 2007. Richards and long-time partner Reece Hill married on 1 November 2008. She gave birth to a girl named Daisy on 29 December 2009 at 7:13pm. Both children were born at Hillingdon.
After her Steps career she gained more than 4 stone (25 kg) in weight. Richards released a fitness DVD Five Step Fat Attack on 26 December 2008.
- business associate/partner relationship with Latchford-Evans, Lee (born 28 January 1975). Notes: Band mates in STEPS
- business associate/partner relationship with Scott-Lee, Lisa (born 5 November 1975). Notes: Band mates in STEPS
- business associate/partner relationship with Tozer, Faye (born 14 November 1975). Notes: Band mates in STEPS
- compare to chart of Entertainment: Steps (born 7 May 1997)
- Relationship : End significant relationship 2005 (Mark Webb)
- Family : Change in family responsibilities 8 May 2007 (Birth of son, Charlie)
chart Placidus Equal_H.
- Family : Change in family responsibilities 29 December 2009 at 7:13 PM in Hillingdon (Birth of daughter, Daisy)
chart Placidus Equal_H.
Sy Scholfield emailed LMR data given on the STEPS website: "Claire Richards was born on the 17th of August 1977 in Hillingdon, Middlesex at 1.30 in the morning."
Craft quotes same data in her autobiography "All Of Me: My Story" (2012). "... I made my entrance into the world at 1.30 am on 17 August 1977".
Scholfield quotes Daisy's ToB and place from Richards on Twitter: "with Daisy I got to hospital at 6.45pm and she was born at 7.13pm, Amazing x" , "("did you have yours at Hillingdon?" ) Yes both of them and i was born there too! Charlie was born May 07" .
- Traits : Body : Hair (Blonde)
- Traits : Body : Voice/Speech (big singing voice)
- Traits : Body : Weight (Yo-yo dieter and problems with weight)
- Traits : Personality : Charismatic
- Diagnoses : Psychological : Eating Disorder (troubles with food)
- Family : Relationship : Number of Marriages (One)
- Family : Parenting : Kids 1-3
- Lifestyle : Work : Travel for work (Tours)
- Lifestyle : Work : Work in team/ Tandem (Musical group)
- Vocation : Entertainment : TV host/ Personality
- Vocation : Entertain/Music : Dancer/ Teacher (Dancer, music videos, stage performances)
- Vocation : Entertain/Music : Group/ Duo (STEPS)
- Vocation : Entertain/Music : Song writer
- Vocation : Entertain/Music : Vocalist/ Pop, Rock, etc.
- Vocation : Writers : Autobiographer