|born on||13 October 1891 at 06:00 (= 06:00 AM )|
|Place||Buffalo NY, USA, 42n53, 78w52|
|Timezone||EST h5w (is standard time)|
|Astrology data||19°49' 22°12 Asc. 13°51'|
American silent screen heroine from the time she was 16 in a career of some two decades. After 1928 she did talkie films and vaudeville tours, stage from 1948 and radio for ten years. Her films include "Stella Maris," 1918, "Beau Brummell," 1924, "Shanghai Rose," 1929 and "Joan of Arc," 1948.
Rich made the first of two marriages at age 18 for four years; two daughters. From 1941 she personally supervised her two cattle ranches.
Rich died of heart failure 4/22/1988, Hope Ranch, CA.
- Relationship : Marriage 1910 (First marriage, age 18)
- Work : New Job 1928 (Moved from silents into talkies)
- Work : New Job 1941 (Personally supervised two ranches)
- Work : New Job 1948 (Stage and radio)
Jensen quotes her in an interview, World Astrology 12/1949
- Family : Relationship : Number of Marriages (Two)
- Family : Parenting : Kids 1-3 (Two daughters)
- Personal : Death : Long life more than 80 yrs (Age 96)
- Vocation : Business : Business owner (Two cattle ranches)
- Vocation : Entertainment : Actor/ Actress (Silents and talkies)
- Vocation : Entertainment : Child performer (Debut at 16)
- Vocation : Entertainment : Live Stage (Theater)
- Vocation : Entertainment : Night Club/ Vaudeville (Vaudeville)
- Vocation : Entertainment : Radio/ D.J./ Announcer (Radio for ten years)
- Vocation : Misc. : Farmer/ Rancher (Two cattle ranches)
- Notable : Book Collection : Profiles Of Women